Elemental Edge Training Presents our Open Water Swim Clinic
Are You Ready to Transform Your Swim?
Do you need some additional open water technique improvement for next season?
From water entry, to stroke improvement, this clinic will teach experienced swimmers numerous ways to improve their entire swimming technique. It’s not about swimming laps for endurance, it’s about improving every nuance of the swim.
This clinic will cover:
- Controlling the chaos of race starts
- Breathing and breathwork
- Stroke efficiency and improvement
- Sighting and swimming straight
- Body balance in the water, static, and moving
- Two sessions: 3 hours each, morning and afternoon
With over 196 continuous months of open water swimming experience, Don Walsh is an avid open water swimmer and coaches Navy SEALs in their swimming abilities. He done:
• 12.5 mile swim around Key West
• 21 mile swim down the Mays Landing River in NJ
• 28.5 mile Manhattan Island Marathon Swim .. twice
He’s also the first person from NJ to swim the Round Jersey solo swim .. a 41.4 mile swim around the Isle of Jersey.
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
Location: Hanscom Air Force Base Pool
108 Marrett St, Hanscom AFB, MA 01731
Standard Pricing: $225
Early bird pricing & Bonus: $200
As a bonus, all early bird registrations will include one free video analysis to further improve your technique.
Group (4+) discount pricing: $200
Please note, there are no refunds for this event.
Registration is now open, and be sure sign up for the 2018 OWSC mailing list for updates, news, and discounts.